Friday, November 8, 2013

obsession

I am a makeup fiend, first and foremost and I am genuinely excited about this year's a/w trends. I have large eyelids, so in order to avoid emphasizing them I opt for less eyeshadow on the lid, usually just a winged liner. This gives me a lot of freedom to play around with lip colors, which I love doing. A big-time favorite of mine, not pictured here, is strong woman from MAC. Not sure if it was limited edition or not, but if you can get your hands on it somehow through ebay or something, I highly recommend it. Its a beautiful, buildable, cool purple color.

(ps--all posts structured like this are sets  I've made on polyvore.com and transferred over here to my blog for easy viewing!)

obsession



Henri Bendel fragrance / Nail care / Nail polish / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics eyeshadow / Christian Dior blush / Bobbi Brown Cosmetics glitter eyeshadow / Topshop lips makeup / Laura Mercier lipstick

No comments: