Sunday, January 12, 2014

blonde

So, I'm contemplating going blonde when it gets a little warmer. I've been blonde before and know how light I can go before it starts to look like shiii-, so I'm actually looking forward to it and ignoring everyone who says it will look bad..i know I'm not beyonce, but i'm pretty damn close. LOL  jk but i think as long as you find the right shade for you, anyone can pull off most haircolors. It's all about what looks good with your skin tone, undertones, eye color, etc. and a good hairstylist can find your perfect match (I wouldn't recommend doing this at home, unless you went to cosmetology school or something, it can go bad very easily..trust me haha) Anyway, here are some pics of my inspiration that I plan to take with me to the hairdresser in april-ish when i'm ready to take the jump! (sources listed under photos when applicable)





Ciara (google search)









and of course, the QUEEN 
(source:tumblr)