Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Favorite Fall Lip Combo


So I've been on the hunt for the perfect fall lip product combination, something to give me that dark vampy look without drying out my lips or being too expensive. My original go-to was MAC's Strong Woman, but as gorgeous as its purple color is, it's not quite deep enough for what I wanted. Then, yesterday, I was goofing off in Rossmann (think: riteaid but smaller) and stumbled upon this nameless lipstick by Rival de Loop in the perfect shade-- a deep wine red, gorgeous alone but absolutely perfect over my Strong Woman.

Now for some swatches:



L: Rival de Loop R: MAC Strong Woman

Top: MAC
Bottom: Rival de Loop

Top: MAC Strong Woman
Bottom: Rival de Loop

MAC Strong Woman

MAC Strong Woman w/ Rival de Loop layered on top

Both Lipsticks Together

Again, in natural lighting

1 comment:

Megan said...

i wish i could pull off that lip color! geena just got a darker lip color too and it is FAAAABULOUS